-Home Owner Associations
Is your house in a wooded area ?
1. Gutter Debris prohibits water from reaching the downspout by either blocking its path or clogging the downspout. This forces water to flow over the gutter edge which will eventually degrade the paint and allow water damage to your wood siding.
2. Each year this debris further decomposes and becomes sludge in the bottom of the gutter. This sludge and accumulated water add considerable weight to your gutter system, which will pull the gutter away from the roof.
- Without repair these items will continue to worsen over time.
- Both of these scenarios require significant cost to repair.
Let us perform this preventative maintenance for you following these simple steps:
1. Clean gutter by hand to reduce overspray and debris on the lawn
**All personnel are tied off with safety lines, fall protection systems and a 5-point harness**.
2. Rinse out gutters and ensure downspouts are functioning correctly.
3. Make every effort to collect debris from downspouts.
4. Remove debris and dispose of away from the property.